- Object. – Through the Portal, the IGN-JJHM provides Users with access and use of the services, information and content (hereinafter, the “Services”) made available by the IGN-JJHM or by third parties.
- Conditions of Accessibility and Use of the Portal.
- Free access and use of the Portal. – The provision of the Services, on behalf of the IGN-JJHM, is free for the User. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some of the Services provided by the IGN-JJHM through the Portal could be subject to the payment of a fee which would be established therein.
- User registration. – In general, the provision of the Services does not require prior subscription or registration by the User.
- Veracity of the information. – All information provided to the User through the Services must be truthful. For this reason, the User undertakes to guarantee the authenticity of the data provided as a result of the requirements of the forms necessary for subscribing to the Services. In the same way, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to the IGN-JJHM duly updated in such a way that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate information made and the damages that may be caused to IGN-JJHM or third parties by the information provided.
- Intellectual Property.- All the content of this Portal, be it texts, images, compilations, brands, logos, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the materials included in it. , and the programs necessary for its operation, access and use, are protected by intellectual property rights, owned by IGN-JJHM or third party licensors, which the User of this Portal must respect.
- The User of the Portal must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed in it.
- The IGN-JJHM has adopted the security levels of protection that it deems necessary and seeks to install the technical means and protection measures that are becoming necessary. However, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not inviolable.
- To use the Portal, it is not essential to install the “cookies” sent by the IGN-JJHM, without prejudice to the fact that in this case it may be necessary for the User to register each time they access a Service that requires prior registration.